3/14/12

Bucket List - Fun

Got an email with a bucket list that was one of those chain mail things. Well, I don't do that, but I thought it'd be fun to post on my blog. I didn't include the things I don't care about doing, but I added a few that I would like to do, or would be notable to do.

THIS IS MY LIFE:


X     Shot a gun
X     Skipped school
       Watched someone die
X     Visited Canada
X     Visited Hawaii
       Visited Europe
       Visited South America
X     Visited Las Vegas
       Visited Central America
       Visited Asia
       Visited Florida
X     Visited Mexico
X     Visited the South Pacific
X     Visited Washington, DC
       Seen the Grand Canyon
X     Flown on a plane
X     Served on a jury (not really; but I have been a witness in a court trial so I'm counting it.)
X     Been lost
X     Swam in the ocean
X     Cried yourself to sleep
X     Played cops and robbers / cowboys and Indians
X     Recently colored with crayons
X     Sung karaoke
X     Sung a solo or duet in church
X     Paid for a meal with coins only
X     Made prank phone calls
X     Laughed until some beverage came out of your nose
X     Caught a snowflake on your tongue
X     Had children/gave birth
X     Had a pet
X     Been skinny-dipping outdoors
X     Been fishing
X     Been boating
X     Been downhill skiing/snowboarding
X     Been water skiing
X     Been camping in a trailer/RV
X     Been camping in a tent
X     Driven a motorcycle/been a passenger
       Been bungee-jumping (ripcord jumping)
X     Been skydiving
        Been parachuting/para-sailing
X     Been white water rafting
X     Gone to a drive-in movie
X     Done something that could have killed you
X     Done something that you will regret for the rest of your life
       Rode an elephant
       Rode a camel
X     Eaten just cookies or cake for dinner
X     Been on TV
X     Been in a movie
       Stolen any traffic signs
X     Been in a car accident
X     Been admitted to a hospital in past 24 months
X     Donated blood
X     Gotten a (speeding) or any other type of ticket in the past 12 months
X     Gotten a piercing
X     Gotten a Tattoo (I'm counting my henna tattoo on the small of my back that lasted 3 weeks.)
X     Driven a four-door vehicle
       Owned your dream car
X     Been Married
       Been divorced
X     Fell in love
X     Fell out of love
X     Paid for a stranger's meal
X     Volunteered at a homeless shelter
X     Did what your gut told you to do, although illogical and against all odds
X     Had a broken bone

Looking at this list, I can actually be a little proud of myself. I've actually done a lot in my 3+ decades.

No comments: