7/17/12

Because Everyone Loves Photos

Because everyone loves photos, and because I have seriously lacked on them for a long time, here are a few of day-to-day life in West L.A.

Naomi's best little buddy "K." They seriously love each other.

Naomi loves books. This little chair she's sitting in my mother made for me when I was 18 months old. Perfect for Naomi.

Naomi talks. A lot. She loves identifying things with their names, and when she doesn't have that word right there, she calls it, "Gaiya." My favorite things she says are "basketball," "I did it!" "safe," "octopus," "I see da moon!" and "Ohhh shut" ("open and shut" from "Wheels on the Bus" song).

She did this. herself. 

We went on lots of walks. We lived near Santa Monica Blvd, and Naomi liked to "sit down" (as she calls it) on the chairs outside the little restaurants along the small shopping centers.

 Loves her "toys." All of them.

Inspecting the world around her. Randomly picking a patch of grass to lay down and look up to study the leaves in the trees.

A perfect summer nightgown. I bought a super cute top for Naomi at H&M and thought, "Hey, if this were longer, it would be an adorable nightie!" I had some lightweight, soft fabric that my mother bestowed upon me (Thanks Mom!), so I whipped it up using the shirt as a rought pattern. Definitely Naomi's favorite "jammies" to wear.

On another walk with Daddy. Climbing a tree in a dress doesn't work very well.

1 comment:

Jossie said...

She's a cutie pie!