7/28/11

The First Week

This is the Dad's first week at Summit and because of that, it's also Naomi's first week of hanging out with someone else during the day. We've worked it out with a few friends juggling her here and there till we can establish a more permanent situation.

Our dear friend Marissa is watching Naomi Tuesdays and Thursdays for two weeks and she has a new, fantastic camera that she has generously practiced on Naomi. She just took these and sent them to me today.

They kindof make me die; they're so cute.















Oh there are so many more, but I have to get back to work. Can you believe this little doll is real?

6 comments:

Allie said...

Oh my~ Those pics are so so soooo cute! Hey- if you can find a sitter that also does pics? Bonus! ;)
Ali (Warner) Sommer

Ang said...

She is breathtaking! I love the colors of the pictures - I need me a good camera!!!

geri said...

I can't handle it! She is so beautiful. The teeth. The eyes. Adorable. Two GIANT thumbs up for Steve, again, we are soooo excited for your family.

The Youngs said...

she is adorable! i especially love the third one down :)

Tiffany said...

Her teeth are all the way in!! Ugh, I am so annoyed that I'm missing her growing up. She is just beautiful. That toothy grin and the blue eyes....lovely. And Marissa did an awesome job on the pics too!

Jaime Lynne said...

I may also die from the cuteness. The second one is my favorite.