10/23/10

Welcome Naomi Luisa Crowe!


NAOMI LUISA CROWE
Born: Thursday, October 14, 2010  |  2:39 p.m.
7 lbs. 9 oz.  |  20.5" long

Hours in labor: 46  (not a typo)  |  Hours pushing: 2.5  |  Days in NICU: 6

6 comments:

The Youngs said...

46 hours! You are an amazing woman! We are glad everyone is home and healthy! Isn't it the best feeling to be home as a little family of 3?

Ang said...

Oh Anna, she is so beautiful!! I hope you're taking good care of yourself and nuzzling that precious little one all day and night! Love you so much!

Tiffany said...

I've been waiting for this post! Yay for teeny tiny babies, even when it takes freaking forever to get them here. :)

Laurel said...

So glad you are both home and well. Can't wait to come see the little bundle. Let me know if you need anything!

Alexie said...

Yay! Congratulations.

Emily Moffat said...

Congratulations Anna! I want to hear the whole story when you're able. Sounds like the results were worth it, I'm sorry for how long it took to get them.

Love you!