8/28/10

Purple Rain Shower!

The memo got out that this little (um not so little these days) mom likes purple. More than half of the gifts were shades of lavender and purple! Love!

I am quite overcome with the generosity of the ladies who came or sent gifts. I felt so loved and cared for! Bishop and Bonnie Hedrick decked out their back yard, and the southern California evening weather was perfect for a sweet event.

Isn't this a gorgeous back yard?



Beautiful dinner treats...


Beautiful Ladies...
FROM LEFT: Stephanie Martin, Carolyn Soto & Brittany Thorne


Beautiful Ladies...
FROM LEFT: LeeAnn Taylor, Peggy Williams, Sandra Gierish, Rachelle Woolston


Beautiful Ladies...
FROM LEFT: Amy Pikula, Vera Burrows, Anita Maughan, Wendy Wheat, Penny Lucky, Betty Anderson, Chelsea Wright, Serene Pikula, Mo James


The preggo surrounded by beautiful blessings...


The beautiful group gift (being shipped directly to us)...
That's an ErgoCarrier, by the way.


A beautiful Baby Orchid... 
What a unique gift! 


A few beautiful purple things... 


We've piled all the things in the pack-n-play until we can wash them and it's completely filled with pink and purple. I sure hope the doctor got it right and we're for sure having a girl. There's no gender neutrality with this beautiful stuff. :)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

really really really sad I missed it. And kind of upset about it too. But it looks like you had a fabulous time! And what a great group gift! Yay! Can't wait to see everything you got when we get home. 3 more weeks!!!