7/31/10

A Quick Comparison

I have only taken preggo profile photos twice during this pregnancy. The husband thinks taking photos of a growing belly silly so I haven't pushed it. But I found the first one taken at 14 weeks and laughed at the comparison. I had a little burgeoning gut but I still had a waist at 14 weeks. I can't remember at which week exactly it disappeared...

14 Weeks



30 Weeks


30 Weeks

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh, you are beautiful! That baby girl is so lucky.

The Youngs said...

oh my goodness, look at you! you are so adorable! you should tell your husband to get over it, you'll love looking at the pictures later, and you're the one who is pregnant so you should get everything you want, right? we think so.

Tiffany said...

I agree with Justine! You are darling! Thanks for the preggo pics. I've missed seeing your growing belly everyday.