2/17/10

Cafe Rio, please.

Craving Cafe Rio. A lot. Miss it. Terribly.

Just found out that a Cafe Rio has opened in Lake Forest (Orange County)  http://www.ocregister.com/articles/food-229135-rio-restaurant.html, but it's an hour away (but 2.5 hours if there's traffic). Still, it might be worth it...

Please, please, please Cafe Rio! Hurry and open in Manhattan Beach! That's only 15 minutes away and halfway between work and home. If I can find out the exact day it opens, I will be there opening day. And every day thereafter.

Pork burrito enchilada style with verde sauce: here I come! Why can't it be open tonight? I want it tonight...

3 comments:

geri said...

I'm pretty sure the closest Rio to me is, um, uh...oh, that's right. Salt Lake. Just a short 5 hour flight :) Big rumors are that Rio will be in DC by the end of the year. Just proof that prayers are answered.

Anna Crowe said...

Sweet Geri,
Not that it's any consolation, but there IS one closer to Marylan than Salt Lake City! It's in Denver.

Sorry; maybe that was just salt on the wound...

geri said...

Mmmm, yes. That's much better, just a 4.5 hour flight :)