In a previous post, I talked about things I want with the "someday" sub-title attached to them. One of them I'm getting a little earlier. And I feel like rejoicing. Breathing a sigh of relief. Singing. All of the above.
Last Friday the hubs and I realized we/he had used up all our month's minutes, all of the bonus rollover minutes given at the beginning of our service, and he had used more than 800 texts (he has a plan that covers 200 texts; the rest are 40 cents per text!), and there's eight (8) days left till our minutes/texts are refreshed. Should I mention that I have only used about 60-70 of our minutes this month? Apparently he likes using his iPhone. And he has lots of people to talk to now that he's a "real producer" or something.
So it meant we went back to the service options and swallowing the increased monthly expense. Still, it's better than ummm... $240 on texts alone... Seriously. The next plan up option is double the minutes, but includes AT&T's version of "favorites" called the "A-List," which means I can pick numbers on any network with unlimited calling. This was not an option with the lower plan. Did I mention that there are um... 10 numbers I/we can choose? TEN!
So the hubs has increased his texts, we've doubled our monthly minutes, and added 10 numbers for unlimited minutes. (Mom & Sisters: I'm calling every day now!) And though we have the most expensive phone plan on the block (thank you, AT&T), I'm hearing the heavenly choir refrain 'cause I am actually going to use my phone now... for something other than downloading new *free* apps or checking Facebook for the 31st time of the day. Maybe like talk on it?
2 comments:
hallelujah!!
Amen!
Praise Be!
Post a Comment