Today (April 14) Little Miss turns six months old. She is truly an exceptional joy in our lives. A light, able to to soften the heaviness of any darkness with a flicker of her smile and excited flailing limbs. Energy when exhaustion is about to overtake. A bit of glue when things seem to be falling apart.
And because they're long overdue, here's a series of images of the Little Jewel we call Naomi.
![]() |
| Hi. My name is Naomi. I have a friend Emily, who loves her me much! (1 1/2 months) |
Christmas Day 2010
(2 1/2 months)
New Years Day
(2 1/2 months)
My Grandma Becky has had this outfit waiting for me since I my mom was in high school!
(3 months)
Rock Star Baby.
(3 months)
(3 months)
Yes. I. Am. Rolling. Over.
(3 months)
(3 months)
I'm learning to kick with my feet!
(3 1/2 months)
(3 1/2 months)
I discovered I love this plush pink bunny. It is so easy to squeeze, love and knaw on. I will run those brown ties on the top of this bunny's head through my fingers, taking and singing myself to sleep at least once a day.
(3 1/2 months)
(3 1/2 months)

I love to sing and talk! I make the cutest sounds, and I will sing along with songs in the stores, on t.v., and of course with my mom.
(4 months)
Examining this thing they best ways I know how.
(4 months)
I know what I want.
(4 1/2 months)
I'm finally getting a little peach fuzz hair.
(5 months)
I like this thing. Please don't let me forget about it; even when I'm sleeping.
(5 months)
![]() | ||
| I like to read in bed like my mom. (5 months)
|



















6 comments:
SO cute!!!
I LOVE all the super cute pictures of Naomi! She is SUCH a wonderful little girl! I wish I lived closer to you guys so I could see her, play with her, and cuddle her all the time! Lotes of Love, Grandma Linda
Love her! She's adorable!
So glad you posted these Anna! Can't wait to see more!
Oh, WOW ! ! ! Naomi is beautiful and the great photography captures these sweet moments. "Reading the book in Bed" gives me many smiles.
My heart feels warm. Send more any time. With much love, Grandma Becky
Adorable! Nice developmental progression :)
Post a Comment