I have several ideas of things to sew for my little sweetie. I want to make dresses and blankets and little outfits all day long. I have several ideas of projects, and I've started subscribing to several blogs kept by extremely creative women. As I clicked through from one site to another this morning, I saw
THIS DRESS and I gasped. I LOVE this design --especially the length, and I'm
thrilled she included the tutorial (for free!). I know my Crowelet won't be big enough to wear it for a long time, so I thought of other friends' little girls I could make it for.
But then I realize I have several freelance web projects that I've committed to and must finish before anything else. While the extra $ is fantastic, I ache to make.. stuff. Sewing seems like a luxury right now. Can't wait till I can get to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment