7/23/10

Top Ten Best Things About Being Pregnant

  1. A doting husband.
    He's adorable about my growing belly, changing body and the anticipation of her arrival.

  2. It's the perfect excuse for eating when I'm hungry -- no matter the time of day or night.

  3. It's the perfect excuse for uh... everything.

  4. Maternity clothing.
    Why did no one tell me they were so comfortable and cute?

  5. Baby clothing shopping.
    Yes, I do need that third (or twenty-third) little dress with the matching sandals and headband.

  6. Smiling strangers when they see my burgeoning belly.

  7. Feeling (and seeing!) her dance, move and stretch under my tummy skin.

  8. Wondering what she feels when I laugh, sing or read out loud.

  9. Doctor's orders to "take it easy" when exercising and to "rest or put my feet up" when I need to.
    Uh... okay! I normally push myself to exhaustion, so this is awesome.

  10. Hormones that make me excessively happy, giggly and optimistic.
    I love days when everything seems fantastic!

No comments: