I love my new haircut!
I have an interesting relationship with the new Fox show, Glee. I love the premise, the singing is impressive, the acting is notable, and I don't even mind the shameless self-promotion of their covers on iTunes the next day. (I would have loved to be a part of a show choir like this once upon a time.) But the story and the "morality" (or lack thereof) of this show is unimpressive. I said I wasn't going to watch it after 2 episodes, but the husband had to watch it for one of his classes, and he kept asking me about "what happened" in the recent episode, assuming I had seen it. That, and it's on right after So You Think You Can Dance, (my fav) so I couldn't help it... :)
So when the hubby came home from one of this class (where watching Glee was an assignment) telling me about meeting the executive producer from Fox who runs Glee, with some Glee shwag -- namely the cute red Glee hat, I was tickled.

1 comment:
Hey, you are blogging?! I am so excited. I want to stay caught up on your life.
Love you. And love Glee, too. I have the same relationship with that show.
Post a Comment