And the activities? I think it's a little crazy, so I have to share. Here's my December:
- Sat. 5 - BMW Boy's 30th birthday. I planned a Surprise Birthday Party and all the activities to get him out of the house for a few hours so my friends could come decorate. (Thanks Vera & Tiff!)
- Sun. 6 - First Presidency's Christmas Devotional. I know it's not a big deal, but it's another activity.
- Wed. 9 - Relief Society Christmas Dinner. I am the ward Enrichment Leader, so I get to be a part of putting all this together!
- Fri. 10 - Work Christmas Party. This is going to be at the end of the work day. I've put my order in for a delicious virgin margarita... :)
- Fri. 10 - Ward Christmas Party. Yeah, the second party in 1 day. I'm singing a solo at this. It's in 4 days and I still don't know what I'm singing.
- Sun. 13 - Stake Christmas Program, "Good Will Toward All". This is kinda my baby for the season. I wrote the script, selected the songs, cast the narrator and speakers, and worked out all the music with the music director. We've got decorations, refreshments, carolers, and all kinds of brilliant musicians for this thing. I'm excited!
- Mon. 14 - Auditions. Yeah, I found a show (She Loves Me). We'll see how it goes.
- Tues. 15 - Vox Society Social. The group I sang with for Kinks. A full night of fabulous singing.
- Fri. 18 - Celebrating the 6th Anniversary. Since I have a performance on the 19th and 20th (which is our official anniversary), the delightful day gets pushed up.
- Sat. & Sun. 19-20 - "Before Tonight" Christmas Cantata. An exceptionally talented man wrote this cantata. It's fun, and some of the most difficult music I've sung! One performance in Los Angeles and one in Arcadia.
And all of this is before the festivities begin in Utah on the 22nd! Whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment