10/15/09

Singing With Ray Davies | The Kinks

I'm a part of a vocal ensemble (The VOX Society) that will be singing with Ray Davies | The Kinks in Concert at the Orpheum Theater in Los Angeles on Saturday November 14.

Tickets go on sale tomorrow ticketmaster.com/ray-davies but if you’re interested in reserving tickets presale, please let Anna Crowe know and she’ll give you some additional information. These tickets will sell fast; so if you’d like to go, don’t delay.



There will also be a concert in San Francisco at The Warfield on Thursday, November 12. Tickets have been on sale for 2 days and the concert is already 75% sold out.

And if you don’t know who The Kinks are (like I did when I first heard about the gig), they’re a British invasion band with 40+ years of hits including “You Really Got Me” and “Lola” among others.

No comments: