6/25/09

The Proposal: Say Yes!

I adored The Proposal! Definitely a fun date movie. Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds have great chemistry. They're both funny, they both have character depth, and it's easy to fall in love with both of them.

There's something about Ryan Reynolds that really impressed me. He has this kind of charismatic affability, I feel like if I met him at a party, he would be super hot-nice, and I'd have a blast flirting with him. (If I were still in that dating scene, I mean.)

And Sandra Bullock looks fantastic still, and is as great of an actress as always.

Overall, it was very well casted and easy to watch.

I left feeling like I wanted more of the both of them, and I wanted to see another movie right then! So I talked Steve into seeing another movie. The only other one out that we hadn't seen yet was Year One. Big mistake.

But I do recommend The Proposal.

No comments: